We are always looking for new talents to join the Ray of Hope Family, and we will be very happy to have you on the team.
We are looking for physicians to start their own practice or relocate their businesses. You choose your working hours and type of practice that fits your interests.
We are looking for an amazing Medical Receptionist to add to our team at Ray Of Hope Medical Centre. The candidate must be very independent; have a highly-motivated, professional personality and possess good interpersonal skills. Our growing clinical practice needs a highly- motivated and experienced Medical Receptionist. We’re looking for a professional who believes that patients should be treated as people rather than numbers in a file, and who understands the value of compassionate service! The job includes significant amounts of multi-tasking, but the ideal candidates will know when to slow down, look patients in the eye and provide personalized, professional service. A successful candidate for this position would have a minimum of one year of experience as a Medical Receptionist.
- Greeting patients with enthusiasm and a positive attitude;
- Responding to inquiries by patients, prospective patients, and visitors in a courteous manner;
- New patient registration, checking in/outpatients of our office including validating health cards;
- Scheduling, coordinating and confirming patient appointments, tests, referrals and procedures;
- Updating and maintaining electronic medical records (EMR) with all test results, clinical notes, demographics etc;
- Sort and file correspondence, and perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as answering emails and letters;
- Reviewing and charting telephone, mail and email messages;
- Responding to all telephone inquiries and messages from patients;
- Management of billing for procedures and patients not covered;
- Ensuring all exam rooms are clean after each patient and checked regularly for cleanliness and adequately stocked supplies;
- Ensuring all patients and visitors are receiving the utmost care and quality service as they deserve;
- Participating in other miscellaneous administrative duties as assigned as well as ordering supplies as needed;
Join Our Team
We are looking for physicians to start their own practice or relocate their business. You choose your working hours and type of practice that fits your interests.
As one of our team, you will enjoy:
- Accuro EMR computer services.
- Remote access from home.
- Professional billing company to optimize billing.
- Very competitive oveheads.
- MOA is dedicated to help physicians.
- E-chart access.
- Home clinic.
- Minor procedures supplies.
- Free parking.
- I.T services.
- On-Site pharmacy.
- Facilitate relocating your practice.
- Walking distance to Laboratories.
- Very clean enviroment.